Quotes

Life quotes are aimed at making life worth living. They always motivate and encourage us to push on even during the harshest times in life. The following quotes about life will help you weather the storms in our day to day life:

1. Life is a steady walk and not a fast sprint. Each step should always count.

2. Whoever refuses to heed the advice of the wise will eventually falter.

3. Whoever ignores the teachings from his mother will soon be taught by the world.

4. A beautiful day always begins in the morning and never at sunset.

5. Friends will make you strong but enemies will always make you stronger.

6. Life without challenges is dormant; every struggle in life always instills a seed of strength and hope.

7. Whatever has occurred in the past is now history; always focus on the journey ahead.

8. Better a curtain than a flag on a high post.

9. Deep within the strongest storm there is always peace.

10. Mountains will never meet, human beings will.

11. A colossal mountain is only mighty where it stands, it doesn’t exude any authority towards the small hills within the surrounding.

12. Life is a long and continuous road; there will be bends, slopes, and steeps. To get through, it is important to tackle each section separately.

13. In life you choose to either become a driver or a passenger. As a driver you will determine your destination and take charge of it. As a passenger you can only follow the wind of life, and most of the time you will be clueless.

14. Failure in life is not an option, success is.

15. Life is a quote that keeps changing from time to time. To fully understand the true meaning, it is necessary to unmask the meaning that lies deep within and not what can be read easily.

16. Life has only one destination; however, there are many roads that can take you there. Which road is appropriate is a matter of personal choice.

17. There is no final destination in life; there is only a brief stopover.

18. Life is a big illusion; it only depends on whether you are the illusionist or the audience.

19. Who said good life is about climbing up a ladder, at times, scaling down will open your eyes.

20. Just like a taut rope, life can snap at any time, enjoy it while you can.

Short life quotes are like our guardian angels. They see us through struggles and difficulties in life. The more we read and ascribe to a quote, the smoother the journey of life will be. Read quotes about life daily and live life abundantly.

 

21. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.   – Robert Frost

22. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. -Will Smith

23. Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it. -Sai Baba

24. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.  - George Bernard Shaw

25. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

26. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me’. - Erma Bombeck

27. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. - William James

28. We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. - Joseph Campbell

29. Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay. - Simone de Beauvoir

30. Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts. - Soren Kierkegaard

31. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away - shing xiong

32. Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. - Lou Holtz

33. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. -Dr. Seuss

34. “Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.” - Erica Jong

35. Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton

36. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us. – Alexander Graham Bell

37. Live with no excuses and love with no regrets – Montel Williams

38. Feelings change – memories don’t. – Joel Alexander

39. Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. - John F. Kennedy

40. Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive. – Elbert Hubbard